Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I've been terrible about writing here...I realized it how long it has been and decided to drop in and jot a few thoughts down. I've been doing a "blog" so to speak for the business I work for...it's fun and I'd like to get a bit more personal with it. The New Year brings many resolutions for so many..I chose not to make any one in particular, but rather just be a better person all around.We have a new addition to the family and she is sweet as can be! Cecelia Louise Wassink was born in July, 2012 ( I said it has been a long time since I've been on here!) She is perfect and beautiful, as is all her cousins...As I have been going through the other blogs I follow, I have started to get the "project" bug flowing again...I have so many waiting for me I can't wait to get started. I rearranged furniture and did a "spring cleaning" of sorts and am now ready to start weeding through excess! Carpe' Diem, Raylene

No comments:

Post a Comment