Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Changes

Happy New Year! Like most people, I have set some goals and challenges for myself.I have a slew of projects, some from 2011 that were never finished and others still churning in my mind. One of my biggest goals is to become more organized. If I'm better organized, many things will fall into place, right? I also want to really work at my blog more..I want to plan ahead better and follow my inspirational one word, (I have 2).. breathe and patience. I need to shed the extra 15 pounds I gained after we quit smoking back in September (Yeah for John and me!How cool is that..we are non-smokers!)My list could grow much larger..I have plenty of room for improvement!But as long as I strive to be better, I think some things will be easier than others...Did I mention I'm thinking about Christmas already? and my garden and what I will harvest and make from it? Now that's thinking ahead and exactly what I'm talking about! Until next time, Carpe Diem, Raylene

No comments:

Post a Comment